Do You Own Your Client Data? You May Be Surprised by the AnswerJohn O'Connell2023-06-07T23:46:00+00:00
Not All RIA Custodians Approach Data the Same Way.
Do you own your client data? This can be a loaded question for many RIAs.
RIA client data comes in many forms – while some data may be readily accessible to your business, other data may be harder to get your hands on.
Understanding what data you have access to and how to leverage it for your business can be a crucial step for advisors looking to reach the next level for their RIA.
That’s why TradePMR joined with industry veterans Joel Bruckenstein, Technology Tools for Today, and John O’Connell, The Oasis Group, to develop a webinar and white paper on RIA firm data. Joel and John set out to answer some of advisors’ biggest questions about data:
- How can RIAs safely store client data?
- What data formats work best for analysis?
- What is the value of data in providing a better client experience?
- How can data drive a higher valuation for RIAs?
- What client data are RIA custodians willing to share?